[OneSignal Plugin] Unable to regenerate Android App
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Application Type
Mobile

Hi!

I'm creating a health app with push notifications. I'm using HealthPlugin and OneSignal for push notifications. I first added the HealthPlugin and tested my app, and it is working fine, not until I added the OneSignal Plugin along with the existing HealthPlugin. I was able to regenerate my iOS app (I have tested it also and I'd like to confirm that I'm receiving push notifications for my iOS devices. However, the OS is throwing an error everytime I generate my Android app. 

Error compiling Cordova plugin: main/java/org/apache/cordova/health/HealthPlugin.java:574: error: cannot find symbol.

Not sure which forge component causes the issue, though the error says that it's a HealthPlugin error, I can only encounter this issue when I added the OneSignal Plugin. Is it not advisable to  mix the HealthPlugin and OneSignal? Also, I have posted the same issue under the HealthPlugin but I haven't received any response yet (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/65870/android-failed-to-generate-after-adding-onesignal-plugin/). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi NikkiM.

I tried to replicate your issue and I generated the android app successfully.

Have you tried again?

Please if you continue facing the issue share your oml in order we can check with more detail.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.