[Multiple File Upload] Issue in customizing MultipleFileUpload
Forge component by Hugo Pinheiro
Application Type
Traditional Web

hello,

I created a clone of MultipleFileUpload because we added some custom logic to it. But now the Add Button is not showing. what should be the correct value of FileProcessURL ?  I tried with both MultipleFileUpload and the new cloned module name CloneOfMultipleFileUpload 

Substr(GetOwnerURLPath(),0,Index(GetOwnerURLPath(),GetPersonalAreaName())+Length(GetPersonalAreaName()))+"/MultipleFileUpload/Upload"+GetPageExtension()

Substr(GetOwnerURLPath(),0,Index(GetOwnerURLPath(),GetPersonalAreaName())+Length(GetPersonalAreaName()))+"/CloneOfMultipleFileUpload/Upload"+GetPageExtension()

but none of them worked. 

What should be the value of the underlined tex? is it the module name or the block name. I tried both but none of them worked. what could be the issue?

ok I tried the following and it worked for me. I created a clone of the standard one and added my custom logic. then i did two things: 1. Change the ButtonText value as shown in the attached screen shot ( you can revert it back to original name but i noticed when i change the value to something else the button shows) 2. Make sure that the FileProcessURL is changed to the application name where you have the custom MultipleFileUpload as shown in the attached screen shot I changed it to my app name which is CloneOfMultipleFileUpload

Hi,

For display the upload button I think you need to set DivId value. It can be an empty container's Id.

And you can set the button name by adding ButtonText value.

Good luck,

Khuong

i have the same issue. i already set the DivId and the ButtonText but it works only when i use the standard component not the customized one. Although the custom logic is added in both but only the original one works. Any idea how to solve this issue? as our outsystems admin does not allow us to change in the standard components.
ok I tried the following and it worked for me. I created a clone of the standard one and added my custom logic. then i did two things: 1. Change the ButtonText value as shown in the attached screen shot ( you can revert it back to original name but i noticed when i change the value to something else the button shows) 2. Make sure that the FileProcessURL is changed to the application name where you have the custom MultipleFileUpload as shown in the attached screen shot I changed it to my app name which is CloneOfMultipleFileUpload
i attached screen shots but not sure why they are not showing in the reply. Btw, the previous Outsystems forum UX was much better than the current one.
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.