Views
Comments
Copy & Paste on Amount Input Widget  and on Input widget with CK editor for comments

Hi,

I am working in a Reactive Web Application project and on copy & paste of data on Amount widget unable to save as the data is consider as empty.

There are 3 widgets on the pop up 1.  the Amount(Input Widget 1- text type), 2. The comment(Input Widget 2- Text Type) which has CK editor functionalities and 3. Save Button.

Scenario 1 :

When I copy paste the data to Amount(Widget 1) and then   I copy paste the data on the comment(Widget 2). The Amount(Widget 1) is cleared and value is empty on pasting the data to the 2nd Widget which shouldn't happened.

Scenario 2 :

When I copy & paste the data on comment and then on Amount, the data is not cleared but on click on save button the data from the Amount widget is cleared.

Kindly let me know why on copy & paste on the widget is not working as this behavior is only on the copy & paste of the data. If  we are typing  the data on the Amount and comment we are able to save it.

Hi,

Can you provide oml for this? I need more info to investigate

Hi Shingo,

Apologies, but I cant share the oml as its in the project but that the scenarios which I have explained

Its happening only on copy paste of data on widget. When the data is Typed, I am not facing that issue.

What should be done to allow the copy paste.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhanya

Hi,

So I think that you should check if any js for on blur or on keyup is attached

Hope this help

JavaScript is present only to set a scroll. Is it because of that ?

Have u try 2 input without CKEditor, does it work?

Yes I have tried Without CK editor. No it wont work. Same behaviour as mentioned without CK editor.