Getting error while adding external JS file into Reactive application.
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.8.13 (Build 32893)

Hi, I am integrating JSZip external JS library with OS for compressing files at the time of upload. I followed the documentation as mentioned below for importing the script:

Import external JS

When I try to load the application, I get the following error:

Script imported:

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhagyashree S.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Bhagyasree,

This is a known problem with that Js plugin. You can find a bug-report here: https://github.com/Stuk/jszip/issues/704

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Thanks Remco,

Is there any component or library through which I can compress an excel file in client action? I know few components like Bigzip, GZUtils, but they have server actions not client actions for zip.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhagyashree S.

mvp_badge
MVP

You can check out the source code of this page. It has three zip-files attached. One for zipping, an extension, and the demo1.js for connecting the inputs on the screen to actions in the zip.js attachment.

Good luck, and when you are able to build a component out of this, it would be nice to publish it in the Forge.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

I didn't get it. Source code of this page means of Outsystems forum page or any other page ?  When I inspect forums page I didn't found any zip files. 

Can you please share me the link.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhagyashree S.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.