OutSystems BPT Hands-On Course in The Netherlands - exclusive session

OutSystems BPT Hands-On Course in The Netherlands - exclusive session

Hi guys,

We have had several requests from customers and partners in the Netherlands to conduct a Business Process Technology Hands-on Training. Since we don’t have a scheduled course in our calendar for this year we’re planning on doing an exclusive session for some partners and customers in order to quickly provide them with the knowledge and experience necessary to leverage the platform’s BPT.

This session will have only 12 available seats and is subject to confirmation depending on the number of registrations we can get. However we’re confident it will be sold-out as soon as the invites start to be sent which will happen later today.

Since you are in direct contact with some of our most important customers, I would like to ask you offer them the possibility of being the first to enroll for this session on October 21st and 22nd.

To know more about the training follow this link: http://www.outsystems.com/training-and-certification/classroom/courses/business-process-technology/

I
f you want to attend, send me a private message and I'll let you know of pricing and location.

Best,
Mário Araújo