Views
Comments
Solved
Change Language in SAPConnection
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Plaase someone can i help me with this question?

How can i change the dynamic language in sapconeccion, i could use de onbeforeConnection but i can not find any example how to send the new parameters.

Best Regards

Sinttulo.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Maybe you do not need too.

You might want to look in to the SAP Utilities component from the Forge first since it seems to already include the feature of changing the properties of the SAP connection.

Sap Utilities implements samples for frequent use cases of using the OutSystems SAP Extensibility API. It allows you to add advanced functionality to SAP remote functions you are using through SAP integration, in Service Studio.

Use this component as a starting point in using the API and then adapt it to your case.

Feature List

• Use stateful calls to execute multiple SAP remote functions under the same transaction.
  • Use stateless calls to execute SAP remote functions that do not require a transaction, avoiding the overhead associated with the transaction created by default on every call.
  • Change properties of the SAP connection at runtime.
  • Configure the SAP connection pool limits.
  • Use SAP Logon Tickets, instead of the usual username and password authentication.
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andy,

You should look into using the SAP Extensibility API for that. With the methods of the SAPConnection Class object you should be able to modify the connection parameters within the OnBeforeConnection callback action.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Champion

Hi Andy,

In the SAP Connection settings, make use of Language parameter.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hi Kumar how i can send this parameters dynamic ? 

Thanks!

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andy,

You should look into using the SAP Extensibility API for that. With the methods of the SAPConnection Class object you should be able to modify the connection parameters within the OnBeforeConnection callback action.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

i am going to install .net and try to put hands on this documentation . Best Regards

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Maybe you do not need too.

You might want to look in to the SAP Utilities component from the Forge first since it seems to already include the feature of changing the properties of the SAP connection.

Sap Utilities implements samples for frequent use cases of using the OutSystems SAP Extensibility API. It allows you to add advanced functionality to SAP remote functions you are using through SAP integration, in Service Studio.

Use this component as a starting point in using the API and then adapt it to your case.

Feature List

• Use stateful calls to execute multiple SAP remote functions under the same transaction.
  • Use stateless calls to execute SAP remote functions that do not require a transaction, avoiding the overhead associated with the transaction created by default on every call.
  • Change properties of the SAP connection at runtime.
  • Configure the SAP connection pool limits.
  • Use SAP Logon Tickets, instead of the usual username and password authentication.