Display binary data of all types
Question

This seems to be a well discussed topic but am yet to find a satisfactory answer. I am creating a reactive web application. I have stored documents of various types (eg.jpeg, pdf, doc) etc in an entity table in an attribute of binary data type . I have a table on a page showing all documents of all types related to a specific user. I have been able to display one type of document eg PDF using an iframe  widget or jpeg using image widget but I want to display documents of all types. I have read answers that suggest  Web Previewer (only supports traditional) and  fileviewer(mobile support only) and these basically aren't the solution. Please can someone advise?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Andrew,

Hope you are doing well :)

Maybe you can try this component: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7092/reactive-web-previewer

It is based on Web Previewer, but for Reactive Web Applications.

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui

Thankyou so much. I've wasted hours going through forum answers on this today and its just taken me 5 mins using the component. Looks great. 

Cheers

Andy

mvp_badge
MVP

You're most welcome Andrew :)

Glad it worked for you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.