[IdPReact] Multitenancy with IdPReact - what to change?
idp-react
Reactive icon
Forge component by Telmo Martins
Application Type
Reactive

I did search the discussion, found the below but with no sufficient answer

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/63788/anybody-know-how-to-configure-idp-with-multi-tenancy/

please we need help to setup multitenancy for IdPReact and what exactly needs to be configured or changes to make a Tenant Switch

please help

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi mohamed,

I've never used this component IdP React, but looking for the post you shared here, I understood that what you need to do is setting the site properties, and change the tenant you want before redirecting the user to the login page.

The TenantSwitch that they say in this post is an action from System:

This action receives a Tenant Id Parameter.

This parameter is the one that they are saying to add in the GetLoginURL action as Input, so this way they can pass it ahead to the Switch Tenant action and change the tenant before getting the URL.

Hope it helps,

Cheers and Regards,

RR :)

Thanks Raphael, yes, we did all the required on the site properties, but it is not clear where exactly to put the switch as I did it and it is not working, there is no clear documentation especially for the ReactIdP

I wish @Telmo Martins  to give us more clear picture of how to do it

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.