Views
Comments
Solved
Navigate between web Blocks

Hi! 

I have a context where there are sections and a section can have multiple items. In the SectionDetail web screen I have a list records that shown the items associated with that specific section. When I click in a list record item it appears in a web block the content of that specific clicked item. 

I also have a button "Previous Item" and other "Next Item". When I click in the previous item I want to move to the previous item and the next item should move to the next item. Do you know how to properly achieve that?

Solution

Hi Jake,

In addition to the previous OML you had posted it yesterday, I added these functionalities.

The style of the active class is defined on the theme.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,
João

test2.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Jake.

With work: you do a query to get the first row, the PreviousId (null) and NextId, and set their values into variables to 1) fetch data, 2) navigate to previous and 3) navigate to next. When you move, you reset Current and refetch Previous and Next to update navigation arrows.

The easiest way to explain: Drag a table to Flow. Scaffolding will generate a list screen with a table. Check how the table pagination works. What you want is that with 1 result per table page.

Solution

Hi Jake,

In addition to the previous OML you had posted it yesterday, I added these functionalities.

The style of the active class is defined on the theme.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,
João

test2.oml