Comments
Solved
[Data Grid Reactive] Data Grid Reactive - Editable
Forge component by Bruno Martinho
Published on 28 Dec 2020
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I like that this is getting traction and can see good features in it. We are looking to consume it on our new project but wanted to check how is the other features being planned and prioritize specifically the feature of being able to edit and filter in column header?

Thanks,

John

Staff
Solution

Hi David and John!

You can check the new version of the component that includes the editing capabilities on the table cells.
Keep bringing feedback and questions, it will help us improve the component.

Thanks in advance,

Smile, 

Staff

Hello John,

Nice hearing from you! Long time no see!

We are still working on the roadmap, but I can tell you that filter columns should be released next week.

Regarding editing cells, is in the next release plan.

Cheers,

Bruno Martinho

Hi Bruno,

Been a while. Hope all is well on your side.

That's good to know. Seems to be very promising roadmap. I maybe asking specific question at this stage but bear with me as we are trying to gauged the timings of features. Will the next release plan be like after a month or two?

Can see great minds behind this project. If I may ask, will this be officially supported by OutSystems soon as well?

Regards,

John 

Hi @Bruno Martinho ,

We are very interested in the new functionalities for this component. As John Alvin asked you, will be the new relase available soon? next month, two?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

David Novoa.

Staff

Hello David!

It's really good to know that we have interest in this component.

We've just released a new version today (Nov 30th) with more functionalities like grouping and filtering.

Our goal is to release incrementally (as you can see, we took 3 weeks to release this new version)

Please give us your feedback on what is the current experience (bugs, problem in the development experience) and what would you be expecting to have in the future (new features)

Cheers,

Bruno Martinho

Staff
Solution

Hi David and John!

You can check the new version of the component that includes the editing capabilities on the table cells.
Keep bringing feedback and questions, it will help us improve the component.

Thanks in advance,

Smile,