Views
Comments
Solved
Can't show records in different list  table records
Application Type
Traditional Web

Check for testing Hi everyone,

Can I ask question again.I'm doing web development in tradition web and I can't see my data in list screen .Forexample,

Step 1

Step 2

Shop Category 

Kisarazu Name 

Kisarazu

AguriYana

R2.10(SmallShop  Category)
Tateyama

R2.9

Gifu

R2.8

R2.7

In above case,  when I click Kisarazu, want to show Kisarazu Name Screen and different records  i.e R2.10 record, R2.9 record, R2.8 record and R2.7 record. I created  Main Entity and Static Entities (Shop) (SmallShop) and added as foreign keys  in Main Entity(shopId,  SmallShopId).

I used table records for list screen and Editable Table for view and Edit Data.My problem is that can't add each record in each Detail SmallShop and Detail Shop. I will share oml.  Can I receive checking that created Entity and DB.

Thanks.

Hayasaka

TestForask.oml

Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

I made a new flow named NewFlow and update the code follow your excel file instruction. I'm not sure understood correctly or not. I also updated DB scheme that smallshop will be belong to shop and Main entity should belong to smallShop only.

Please check the oml file and let me know if have any question.

Good luck,

Khuong

TestForask1.oml

Hi Khuong Truong,

I checked your updated main flow. Let me understand new code and I will try to get solution as your way.

Thanks you so much.

Hayasaka

Hi Hayasaka,

For edit screen you need to pass shopId and smallShopId (I don't think mainId is correct one). Then in save you need to assign shopId and smallShopId to the editing record. I also updated filter in the listing page "

Main.Date <=Session.EndFromDate or Session.EndFromDate= NullDate()

"

I updated your .oml file, please take a look for more detail.

TestForask.oml

Hi Khuong Truong,

Thanks for receiving check.I saw your update in list page and edit screen. But in edit screen , I did as your way. But it didn't work. In list page, I updated as above your  description.I want to  send you more detail explanations process and give me suggestion.Please wait. 

Always Thanks 

Hayasaka

Hi  Khuong Truong ,

I created format explanation in excel file and can I check from you.

Want to share again my oml.

Check from there.Thanks  

Hayasaka

TestForask1.oml

Solution

Hi Hayasaka,

I made a new flow named NewFlow and update the code follow your excel file instruction. I'm not sure understood correctly or not. I also updated DB scheme that smallshop will be belong to shop and Main entity should belong to smallShop only.

Please check the oml file and let me know if have any question.

Good luck,

Khuong

TestForask1.oml

Hi Khuong Truong,

I checked your updated main flow. Let me understand new code and I will try to get solution as your way.

Thanks you so much.

Hayasaka

Hi Khuong Truong,

I acheived it. Your oml is  perfect.

Always Thanks.

Hayasaka