Views
Comments
Show new content on table without pagination, using button onclick
Question

Hi All

I am working on a reactive web application, for mobile. I have a requirement where I have to load a set of data from table, and after that I have a load more button, When I click the load more button I will show another 10 records from the main table. Everytime when I click the load more button my cursor points to the button, instead is it possible to show the 11th data or 21st data in mobile view. If possible then how can we achieve it?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kavya,

Please look at the attached oml , i did a quick example for you . Hope this helps.

Please refer to the Employees page and you can also tweak things as you want.

Regards,

-PJ-

TestList.oml

Thanks Pramod. But when I try to view in browser, I'm getting "Producer OutSystemsUI module definition is incompatible. Please update it. " error. Is there anything that I should update here?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Kavya,

I am using Outsystems UI version 2.5.9 , what is your version ? . Its may because of the different version . try to update the reference and try than.

You can also refer this  link to see the behavior of what i build.

Regards,

-PJ-

Thanks Pramod. Since I'm using Outsystems UI version 2.5.8, I was not able to run the application. The load more works correctly for the first time, but after that the screen shows the load more button only and not the table row(correct me if I'm wrong). Also I'm unable to debug

Hi kavya,

You can also implement the infinite scroll like this:

OutSystems will automatically build the functionality you want.

If you really want to use a button, you can then just remove the action from the event OnScrollEvent, place your button to add more, and link it to the automatic OnScrollEnding action generated automatically.

Regards,
João

Thanks Joao Marques. But my requirement is from button onclick only.

Hi Kavya,

As I mentioned you just needed to add a button Load More and link to the ScrollEnding function.

I prepared a OML (in attachment with an example).

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

test2.oml