Views
Comments
Solved
Button that shows more Table Records
Application Type
Traditional Web
Platform Version
11.9.1 (Build 20359)

Hello, I have a Web block with a Table record that is being fed by a List Input, I also have a button at the end, the table record is limited to 5 records, but the aggregate that sends the list input is not limited.

I want to click that button and update the table to show the rest of the records, besides the 5 that it currently is showing.

Any idea how? I've tried a ListAll and ListAppend with an ajax refresh but it doesn't work, RefreshData doesn't work since it comes from an input List.

SelfCareUI.oml

Solution

Hi Paulo,

If I understand your problem, you have an input that is being fed with all values from the list, and you have a table with just 5 elements.

So whenever you refresh the table, append, etc.. you will continue to see just 5 because this value is static, my solution to your case would be add a local variable with default value  = 5 and in the action SeeMoreResults you add higher value to this variable(2 way to do it: or add the limit from your list or add a few value every time you click that button)

Check the OML below, I add both versions there

or the second option I said

Hope I could help you,

Cheers

Carlos Lessa

SelfCareUI.oml

Hi Paulo, Could you provide OML so we can try to help you? 

I was confused, selected application type Reactive, but talked about LisAppend with an Ajax Refresh, is it a Traditional Web Application?

Solution

Hi Paulo,

If I understand your problem, you have an input that is being fed with all values from the list, and you have a table with just 5 elements.

So whenever you refresh the table, append, etc.. you will continue to see just 5 because this value is static, my solution to your case would be add a local variable with default value  = 5 and in the action SeeMoreResults you add higher value to this variable(2 way to do it: or add the limit from your list or add a few value every time you click that button)

Check the OML below, I add both versions there

or the second option I said

Hope I could help you,

Cheers

Carlos Lessa

SelfCareUI.oml