Views
Comments
Solved
Can't see data when I filter with Date during testing
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi Software Engineers, 

When I test in Cumulative column with Date filter , I can 't see my data in this column .But when I refresh in bowser , can  see desire data .I want to see data that exits in Cumulative Column without refreshing in browser. I built Search action and Reset action inclusive refresh table , DB and  set value 0 in Cumulative Column in DB. Check my screenshot  and oml. 

Thaks.Hoping  good result.

Hayasaka

Module.oml

Solution

Hello again Hayasaka,

Hope you're doing well.

I saw your reply even though it is not here anymore.

So your Reset action is working now, but your Search action is causing some wrong calculations.

Can you please add an Assign widget before the calculations where you reset your Cumulative local variable?

Please refer to OML in attachment.

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Module.oml

Hi Rui Barradas,

I checked your oml and tested search action. It works as my desire result.I got solution.

Thanks for checking oml and it really helped me.It was greatful explanation.

Hayasaka

Hello Hayasaka,

Hope you're doing well.

I was checking your code and you are calculating your Cumulative value only in the Preparation.

And you are afecting your current's variable: 

GetMainsBySmallShopId.List.Current.Cumulative

But when you execute your Search action, you only refresh your Aggregate and you don't calculate your cumulative values again. That's why they will be displayed as 0.

So you should add this exact same logic in your Search action, like:

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Hello again Hayasaka,

Hope you're doing well.

I saw your reply even though it is not here anymore.

So your Reset action is working now, but your Search action is causing some wrong calculations.

Can you please add an Assign widget before the calculations where you reset your Cumulative local variable?

Please refer to OML in attachment.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Module.oml

Hi Rui Barradas,

I checked your oml and tested search action. It works as my desire result.I got solution.

Thanks for checking oml and it really helped me.It was greatful explanation.

Hayasaka