Views
Comments
Solved
Foreign key is saving double attributes in the DB
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hello people ,  i have a plugin called SignaturePad for signing. I have a entity called Signature the forgein key of this  entity is in Gegevens entity.  This signature pad has his own button to save it "done"

and i have the "Afronden" button to save it to Gegevens entity where the FK of Signature is

i tried this and it works partly. Now when i sign and click on "done", it saves an entity into Signature wich is good. But i want it to save it also in the Gegevens entity, that is why a have the button "Afronden", But when you click done and after that you click "Afronden", it saves a empty record into Gegevens.SignatureId and in Signature.

And in Gegevens.SignatureId it ofcourse only saves that when after "Afronden" is clicked (ID 27)

Afronden action: 

Opslaan: 

Solution

This assign appears to be missing from the Client Action CaptureSignatureBlockSignatureUpdate

Hi Samed, 

The Opslaan action is probably getting an empty record for Signature, when clicked on Afronden then a new record is created in the database. 

Try to validate this with a debug.

Hi @Huarlem Lima, yes i did debug it, the Opslaan gets a SignatureId of "0", but i tried so many things to fix this but without succes. What can i do about this? 

I would need to look at your implementation to better suggest a solution, but try

1. Set the SignatureId2 variable after being created in the Done action.
  2. Use a Refresh Data in the Afronden action before the Opslaan action Call

Solution

This assign appears to be missing from the Client Action CaptureSignatureBlockSignatureUpdate

Hi Samed,

Is it possible to share the OML, so we can track the issue

Regards,

Krushna

Hi @Krushana Mantri , please have a look on the reply on huarlem

Hi Samed, I am not able to see the CreateOrUpdate Signature flow in attached oml

Hi,

As per my understanding, 

You should send the actual signature id to the AnvraagDetailbeveillegar screen instead of Nullidentifier() , get the Signature by that id, and send that record to Opslaan action , because of null identifier from the aggregate it is returning null record only and that is saving in null data in Signature entity

hope that will help you

Hi, but the SignatureId2 input is sending the Id right? The aggreagate has a filter 

SignatureId2 = Signature.Id

So where is the nullidentifier?

Thank you