App Feedback on PWAs
Question

Are there any plans to enable App Feedback support in Mobile PWA (Progressive Web Applications) ?

I didn't understand mate, you have any problem using PWA. I already use it. Do your question is about App Feedback support? i never heard about that

App Feedback is a platform feature which enables you to collect user feedback inside an application. It's quite powerful, as it saves a screenshot of the screen where the user is, allows them to add comments or report issues, which are then collated and available for the development team to review. You can even automate connectors to have that feedback logged as a ticket in Jira or other similar tools.

Enable user feedback for apps - OutSystems 

My question is that App Feedback works in Reactive Web and Native Mobile apps, but I don't believe it works in PWAs at present - unless I have missed an update or haven't configured something correctly.

So the app is not showing up in the feedback tool? (in the list of applications where you can enable feedback for a specific application)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.