Views
Comments
Solved
Como formatar planilha para importar dados para o outsystems?
Question

como faço para formatar uma planilha complexa a ser importada para os sistemas outsystems? Posso importar uma planilha que tenha várias guias e dependências umas das outras?

PLANILHARELATRIODIRIODEOBRA.xlsx

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Kim.

First, this forum is in English. Please refrain from using other languages here.

You can import the standard Excel formatting (tables) and each column name will be matched with the attribute having the same name.

For a more complex situation like the one you attached, you have to use smarter components like the one suggested by Alexandre and navigate the document/page looking for specific cells.

Solution

Hi  Kim, 

I have never used this component but I believe it meets your needs.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/355

I believe that the best solution would be to create the interface of this spreadsheet on a screen.

------

Nunca usei este componente mas acredito que ele atenda às suas necessidades.

Acredito que a melhor solução seria você criar a interface desta planilha em uma tela. 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Kim.

First, this forum is in English. Please refrain from using other languages here.

You can import the standard Excel formatting (tables) and each column name will be matched with the attribute having the same name.

For a more complex situation like the one you attached, you have to use smarter components like the one suggested by Alexandre and navigate the document/page looking for specific cells.