Views
Comments
How to download the warning from Outsystems Service Studio ?
Service Studio Version
11.10.0 (Build 34712)

We need download the Warning  from Service studio for analysis and sharing for the internal action. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Shahji,

Not sure if you can download the warnings from service studio or not , but you can still go through this document to see what all kind of warnings Outsystems shows as the message its cause and recommendation to solve it.

Regards,

-PJ-

Thanks for comments.

We need help on the download the warnings from Studio or other source. We already read the outsystems warning document.

Regards,

Shahaji

Hi Shahji,

What do you mean by download? Do you mean to download/extract all the warnings from Service Studio into an excel file onto your system? If so, I don't think it would be possible for now into the Service Studio. The only solution for now is to copy the warnings and share it internally for further action.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Thanks !!! 

Yes, We want to download in Excel or will select all messages and copy-paste in excel sheet. You can copy and paste a single message so far in the studio. 

Regards,

Shahaji

Hi Shahaji,

Currently, I don't see the option by which you can download all the warnings into an excel file or copy all the warning into a single click. The work around is only to copy and paste single warning at a time.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Hi Shahaji,

There is a feature available known as Architecture Dashboard into the OS where you can view all the issues with code like in Service Studio in warnings. Please see below link to get more details for Architecture Dashboard. Might be it will help you to do achieve your goal. :)

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Architecture_Dashboard/Introduction_to_Architecture_Dashboard

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Hi Shahaji,

I also don't think that we have such capability in outsystems service studio. You need to check the warning, store it and handle it internally in service studio.

You can take look over this documentation to get more about warnings.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings

Thanks!!

Hi Shahji, 

I don't know what's your meaning about the download warning. 

Can you give us more details

Kindly Regards

Dear Tom,

We are dealing with the vendor and the internal team and we need to alert the team with list.

We can download and share it for email to better discuss multiple projects.

Regards,

Shahaji