Views
Comments
Solved
Exam schedule but ProProctor says it is not

I am not able to attend the exam. it shows only a blank screen. I called the Propoctor team. As per them, my account is not registered in their account. But Money got deducted and I could not attend the exam now. 

They told me to contact the OutSystems team. But they ask me to raise a ticket. I already raised one and no one responding. What should I do?

Solution

Hi All,

After calling Outsystems and Prometric team nearly for an hour, I have received the confirmation key, and my account was registered in the Propoctor.

FINALLY, I have cleared the exam :)

Thanks All!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Madhavan,

How long ago did you open a support ticket? It may take a few days for OutSystems to respond.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Madhavan,

Did you get the confirmation email from ProProctor after you made the payment ? One of my friend also faced the same issue after he made the payment but after some time the transition got settled and his credit card get the transition reversed.

You may also talk to your bank to check the transition and raise a ticket with them as well.

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

Hi All,

After calling Outsystems and Prometric team nearly for an hour, I have received the confirmation key, and my account was registered in the Propoctor.

FINALLY, I have cleared the exam :)

Thanks All!