Views
Comments
DevOps Users
Question

We needs if LifeTime provides an option where we can generate an audit report that shows the DevOps users and their Role at a specific date. 

For example we need to know the registered DevOps users and theirs Roles as of 09/30/2020.

If is possible we need to know which tables we have to consult to make that report. 
We currently have the following tables identified: 
1. UserMT
2. ServiceCenter_Role
I understand that we are missing the equivalent to the User_Role table to make the report.

Hi José,

You can use the table User_Role to link UserMT and ServiceCenter_Role, see query below:

Take into account that these tables only hold the roles that users have currently so with them you won't be able to understand which roles a user had at a given point in time.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

Hi,

I try your suggestion but the user listed are End Users. We need DevOps Users. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

I think we need the USER_ROLE table with Tenant ID = 1

Hi José,

On a given environment, you have applicational users (user provider Users) and infrastructure users (user provider Service Center). Modules by default have Users as their User Provider:

By default, multi-tenant tables only expose information for their tenant, meaning that in a module with User Provider Users, you would only see information from applicational users, hence your query would not have the information from Service Center users. You can change that by choosing to Show Tenant Identifier option, on tab Advanced, after double clicking the option More... on the MultiTenant entities like User or User_Role. When the option is checked, they become red and the multitenant ones are the ones with a vertical bar on the left symbol.

Given the aforementioned, if you activate this option for the User_Role and User entity, you should be ready to go.

Tenant with id 1 is usually Service Center (it is the first one to be created) but you have the Tenant table to join and see the Tenants.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

Hi,

I try this but the issue continues. From Dev, Qa or PROD I don't see the User Role Relation from LifeTime.

Capture.PNG

Staff

Hi José,

Have you taken a look at the Audit Logs Report in Lifetime? It seems it can help you but only you can answer that :)
Here's the link to a documentation article: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Monitor_and_Troubleshoot/Monitor_Usage_with_Audit_Logs

To access it: