26
Views
4
Comments
Solved
Incompatibility error because of deleted client action

I have two reactive web apps (say, A and B), where B is using several public client actions from A.

In A, I needed to remove one of those client actions B was using. First, I unchecked the dependency to this action in B. Then, I removed the action from A. In the respective action, a third action was called from application C. This dependecy could be removed after deleting the client action.

Still, when I want to deploy both application together, an error occurs saying 'application B is incompatible with A. Client action <removed client action> is missing'. What am I doing wrong? 

Several times ensured there were no warnings of outdated references before deployment. I have also tried the 'Remove Unused Dependencies' option.

Rank: #22508
Solution

Thank you Shingo and Sachin, 

It turned out that the incompatibility error resulted from the target environment, not the current development environment.. my mistake. Removing the reference to the removed client action on the STG env solved the issue. 

Rank: #407

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved!! Thanks for your feedback.

Rank: #493

Hi,

Please help check if application C has used dependency of A

Hope this help

Rank: #407

Hi Lies,

I am not sure at this point, but might be you need to publish the Application B after unchecked the dependency to that action. And then you need to remove that particular action from Application A and publish the it. Again refresh the reference into the application B and if require publish it again. Also, check if there is any dependency in B with C for that action, if so remove it as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Rank: #22508
Solution

Thank you Shingo and Sachin, 

It turned out that the incompatibility error resulted from the target environment, not the current development environment.. my mistake. Removing the reference to the removed client action on the STG env solved the issue. 

Rank: #407

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved!! Thanks for your feedback.