Error on install VonageReactiveDemoServices
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.2 (Build 36428)
Platform Version
11.9.1 (Build 20359)

Hi,

I'm trying to install VonageReactiveDemoServices in my environment that uses Oracle database and the following errors are happening:

(StepSub) Preparing Database: Preparing database of module 'VonageReactiveDemoServices'.

Invalid Attribute: 'MessagesChoice.Number' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'Answer.Timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'WebHook_Event.Timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'ChatHistory.timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'MessagesChoice.Number' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'Answer.Timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'WebHook_Event.Timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

Invalid Attribute: 'ChatHistory.timestamp' is an invalid attribute name in Oracle.

(Error) Publishing Application: Error publishing Application Dependencies

Thanks

Solution

Hi Anderson,

Number and timestamp are reserved words in Oracle, so you could rename these attributes in the entity. By refactoring the demo application as well, it should work.

Please let me know if you need any help!

Hi Anderson,

Hope you are doing well !

are you using https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7445/vonage-apis-reactive forge component?

And if you can edit your post and mention the component in the post, this way it will make component developer will be able to help you quicker

Regards,

Swapnil

Solution

Hi Anderson,

Number and timestamp are reserved words in Oracle, so you could rename these attributes in the entity. By refactoring the demo application as well, it should work.

Please let me know if you need any help!

Hello guys!

The change that Parma suggested worked. 

Thanks!