Views
Comments
Solved
I need to disable the limit
Question

I have a limit, there the number is 100.

If someone exceeds the amount of more than 100, then a warning "limit exceeded" is issued. But I need to write a condition that I can disable the limit if I write the number - 0.

My condition is, how can I correctly write a condition to disable the limit.

(GetPropertyDecimalBI12.Value > GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum) or (GetPropertyDecimalBI16.Value> GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum)
Solution

Hi there,

Try the following:

GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum <> 0 and ((GetPropertyDecimalBI12.Value > GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum) or (GetPropertyDecimalBI16.Value> GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum))

Regards,
João

Hi kan,

Hope you are doing well, 

Assuming you have above condition in IF branch and you want to disable the limit i.e execute the else flow for value =0

try

(GetPropertyDecimalBI12.Value > 0 and GetPropertyDecimalBI12.Value > GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum) or (GetPropertyDecimalBI16.Value > 0 and GetPropertyDecimalBI16.Value> GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum)

in above case as the value =0 , Else flow will be executed.

Please let me know if the limit is for the two variable mentioned in condition or for the sum

Regards,

Swapnil

Solution

Hi there,

Try the following:

GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum <> 0 and ((GetPropertyDecimalBI12.Value > GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum) or (GetPropertyDecimalBI16.Value> GetApplicationById3.List.Current.TotalAmountSum))

Regards,
João