Views
Comments
Drop Down Value are not getting Disabled evenafter selecting one value  (only in Tab)
Application Type
Mobile

Hello Team,

In my case am using the Date Picker for selecting the Month. after Selecting the month the Dropdown values will Disable automatically but in Tab Device am facing issue like the Dropdown Values are not  getting Disabled as I mentioned in  Attachment Please Refer the Attachment Below. is There any way To resolve this Issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Sathish.

TabIssue.png

Hi Sathish ,

you can refer document link :

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Traditional_Web/Web_Interfaces/Patterns/Date_Picker_Reference

Thanks,

Sam

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sathish,

I have tried the mentioned use-case and it's working fine for me (in case of normal Mobile & Tablet mode).

Steps to follow:

1. Create a static entity called Month which includes short named month label
  2. Introduced a Screen aggregate, with source entity as Static Month entity
  3. Within the screen, define a Dropdown widget, of which the List property is mapped with the point 2 aggregate's output list
  4. Set the Dropdown widget's Enabled property with a valid conditional statement as shown below
MonthIdentifier = NullIdentifier()

On valid month value selection the defined Enabled condition will yield false value, hence the dropdown widget will set to disabled mode. 

See this sample app

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam