[CKEditor.Reactive] Invalid call of the 'TriggerCkeditorReady' client action.
ckeditor-reactive
Forge component by Fábio Fantato
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

I noticed the below error in service center logs. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

"Invalid call of the 'TriggerCkeditorReady' client action of the 'MainFlow.temp' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action. "

Thanks

Hello Nannu, were you able to solve this issue?

I have my Service Center log full of those errors!

Hi Pedro,

No, I am still getting  this error.

Hi Nannu!!

It's already solved with a version that João Capucha uploaded today!

Kudos to him.

Cheers,

Pedro Domingues

Hello all!

This new version does fix the error, but unfortunately it also breaks some functionality.

I've noticed that when adding an image the 3rd tab doesn't appear. This works fine at first load (or by doing a refresh on the current page), but after executing the OnDestroy if I navigate again to the same screen the dialog won't show that option. Maybe the removeAllListeners call removes more than it should?

I'm adding a screenshot showing the popup when I first enter the screen (to the left) and when I navigate again to the same screen (right).

Thanks in advance,
Diogo Carvalho

ckeditor.png

Hi,

Wondering if there is a workaround for this as I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks

Hello @Shu Yi,

1. Which issue are you encountering - the one Nannu reported originally or the one Diogo Carvalho pointed out?

2. I would recommend opening a new thread in any case so that you are in control of it all the way and can update it as Resolved if you end up getting a resolution.

Regards,

AJ

Hello AJ

I have created a thread 3 days ago but it doesn't seem to have any response

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.