Views
Comments
Solved
Call into a block for each row fetched from database
Application Type
Mobile, Reactive

I haven't been able to figure out how to populate a block from each row of data fetched from the database.  I have no problem displaying the data in a list or table but I can't figure out send the fetched results to a block (one block for each row). The attached illustrations show what I am trying to achieve.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

db.jpg

Solution

Hi,

I think You could put the data on the block dependent on input parameters. You instantiate the block on a list and the input parameters will fetch from GetAggregate.List.Current.

Hope it makes sense,

Kind regards,

Ivan Leitão

Solution

hi Tom,

You mean to say that you want to use webblock and populate each row into a webblock?

If its a webblock then you will have to create the webblock with the Ui, also have a input param which has the entity data or create a structure and use it in the Ui for showing the data and then from the main screen pass each current row of the list as a input to the webblock and then use it in webblock to populate it.

Solution

Hi,

I think You could put the data on the block dependent on input parameters. You instantiate the block on a list and the input parameters will fetch from GetAggregate.List.Current.

Hope it makes sense,

Kind regards,

Ivan Leitão