Views
Comments
Solved
Change The number of records displayed in mobile app

I am developing a mobile app in where when the user visits the notification page the user can view  only first 10 records then on clicking show all notifications should be able to view  all the list of all the notifications

Solution

Dear Kanishka,

As far as I could get from your post, you need to do the following steps to achieve your target:

1. Fetch the records using an aggregate at in the screen

2. Set the max records property of the aggregate to 10.

3. Drag and drop List widget in the screen. 

4. Set the source property of the List widget to that of the aggregate created in step 1.

5. Drag and drop the field from the aggregate in the list widget that you want to display.

6. create a button.

7. Create a screen action and assign it to the OnClick event of the created button.

8. Inside the screen action drag and drop Refresh Data

10. Select the data source of Refresh data to the aggregate created in step 1.

11. Set max records property of the Refresh data to the Count property of the aggregate. (Double click on the max records field to open expression editor. Here you can expand the aggregate under the scope to find the count attribute)

Hope the above steps help you.

Cheers ! 

Kanisha,

Can you explain what problem are you facing?

REgards

Solution

Dear Kanishka,

As far as I could get from your post, you need to do the following steps to achieve your target:

1. Fetch the records using an aggregate at in the screen

2. Set the max records property of the aggregate to 10.

3. Drag and drop List widget in the screen. 

4. Set the source property of the List widget to that of the aggregate created in step 1.

5. Drag and drop the field from the aggregate in the list widget that you want to display.

6. create a button.

7. Create a screen action and assign it to the OnClick event of the created button.

8. Inside the screen action drag and drop Refresh Data

10. Select the data source of Refresh data to the aggregate created in step 1.

11. Set max records property of the Refresh data to the Count property of the aggregate. (Double click on the max records field to open expression editor. Here you can expand the aggregate under the scope to find the count attribute)

Hope the above steps help you.

Cheers !