Views
Comments
Solved
How can i replace button to hover when mouse hover the image an item show
Question

i am using  reactive web application  

in my case , how can i replace bouton to hover when mouse hover the image an item show  (You can change the profile picture)

then it goes to screen to upload image

picture.PNG

Solution

Hi Andrew,

For the click, you can use a link which redirects you to the screen for upload:

And for the hover, you can use ToolTip from OutSystemsUI, don't forget to set the IsHover property set to True:

You just need to place the image on the Content placeholder and whatever options / text you want in the Tooltip Placeholder.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Andrew,

I am one of the forum moderators. I noticed you posted another question with the same title "hover".

The questions is not the same, I would like you to use next time more descriptive titles for your question. This makes it easier for community member to read from the title what your question is probably about, and also for searching this works better.

I took the liberty to edit the titles to be more descriptive.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Andrew,

I didn't understand your question properly. Could you please explain it in detail?

Hi Andrew,

You can also achieve this using CSS and some javascript.

I have attached oml here for your reference. Please make sure that you are adding all the elements and js as mentioned in widget tree and CSS inside screen stylesheet of attached oml.

Here is the link for Demo:

https://shweta-gedam.outsystemscloud.com/HoverOnPicture/Entry1.aspx?_ts=637449525734842665

Hope it helps, Thanks!!

HoverOnPicture.oml