Views
Comments
Outsystems UI model not defined
Question

Hello,
I am trying to create a custom layout in reactive application.
I used this layout and created a basic form screen with input fields and dropdowns.
Now when I try to load this page it gives out JavaScript error saying OUtsystemsUI model not defined.
I am attaching a Screenshot of my layout created, can anyone please guide me in what am I missing in this.

Thanks, in advance,
Anagha

layoutTree.png

Hi Anagha,

I notice you are creating your own layout which is fine but there are things behind the scene which are not being done and therefore you have that error.

Can you add as the root of your layout block the block LayoutBlank you have there under Layouts?

And you place all the placeholders you have inside the LayoutBlank. Your widget tree should look something like this:

Hope it helps.

Regards,
João

Thanks for replying João ,
I did the above changes but now its giving error Cannot read property 'render' of undefined.
Please find the screen shot below.

Thanks,
Anagha 

Hi Anagha,

I have had this issue in the past and this is how I solved it. Test it again and it works.

Make sure that you have the OnReady on the LayoutBlank as it comes on the default and on the image below:

If the error persists, I advise you to inspect the Console via Developer Tools and see what is exactly causing the error.

Regards,
João