Solved
Auto Execute Search in Pop UP
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.4 (Build 36716)

Hello,

I have seen some posts related to this but not sure if they pertain.   I am attempting to click a button that will in turn display a popup.   My issue is that I am passing a value, in my case a vendor number that will display the items for just that vendor in the popup.   This works fine once the popup is displayed and I simply make any change in the search field. What can I do to execute the search as the popup is display on its initial opening?

Thank you,

FrankCLT

Solution

Simply what you need to do is in Add Detail button's action, run the same logic which is running when you press space bar inside your search field.

Hope i'm clear to you, Thanks :)

Solution

Hi FrankCLT,

Please find attached OML file for reference of the implementation.

You can also checkout the link of the demo:

https://shweta-gedam.outsystemscloud.com/ShowItemsOnPopup/VendorsList

Hope this is what you want. Let me know if it works for you :)

ShowItemsOnPopup.oml

Solution

Simply what you need to do is in Add Detail button's action, run the same logic which is running when you press space bar inside your search field.

HI FrankCLT

Maybe I misunderstanding your issue.

If the popup already displayed. How can you change the search field without close the popup?

Could you upload oml file 

Best Regards

Thank you for the reply....

The below screen shot may help, notice the vendor number (233), when the user clicks "Add Detail" the popup displays as shown.  In this example I just pressed the space bar in the search field of the popup to get the items associated with just vendor 233.   I would like the popup to display like this without me having to execute the first action. 

What i understood from your comment is that when you press Space bar, it runs one action and show you items associated with vendor 233  but you want these items to be appear directly after opening the popup, Am i right? please confirm.

Yes,  that is 100% what I'm tiring to do....

Thank you!!!

Solution

Hi FrankCLT,

Please find attached OML file for reference of the implementation.

You can also checkout the link of the demo:

https://shweta-gedam.outsystemscloud.com/ShowItemsOnPopup/VendorsList

Hope this is what you want. Let me know if it works for you :)

ShowItemsOnPopup.oml

Solution

Hi Frank,

With the pop-up input can't filter in the pop-up preparation query with the id you need? That would be my approach.

Regards,

Jorge Miguel Rodrigues