Query Time out issue. "Internal Error " shown on page.
Question

Hi All,

I am receiving Internal Error issue on the page.

When I checked in logs, it shows - The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. 

I have manually ran the query in SQL Management studio, query got executed within 1 sec. But when we try from Browser, it is showing Query time out.

Thanks,

Saicharan

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Please see the below screen shot and try

Hi @Salman Ansari  : 

This issue is occuring in multiple screens , do you suggest to increase time out in all the screens?

Hi Sai, 

Please check the detailed error in the service center, which will provide you enough information to further dig out which operation(Method or SQL) is getting timed out. If it is possible please share the screenshot over here. 

Thanks,

Sachin

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Sai,

In addition to taking a look at the logs in Service Center as @Sachin Mahawar mentioned, are you able to post the OML file? Or possibly a screenshot of your flow and the SQL you are executing?

If it takes 1 second in SSMS then it should not take that much more from OutSystems, unless there are network issues between OutSystems and the database.

Also, can you please answer:

• Is OutSystems On-Premise, on a private cloud, or in the OutSystems cloud?
  • Is this the internal OutSystems database or an external one?
    • If external, is it On-Premise, a private cloud, or the OutSystems cloud?
  • Are there any VPN connections between OutSystems and your SQL database?

Hi @Craig St.Jean  

This issue is occurring for bunch of screens. There is no integrations as such to fetch the data while loading these screens.

• Is OutSystems On-Premise, on a private cloud, or in the OutSystems cloud? - Outsystems On-Premise
  • Is this the internal OutSystems database or an external one? - Internal Outsystems Database
    • If external, is it On-Premise, a private cloud, or the OutSystems cloud?
  • Are there any VPN connections between OutSystems and your SQL database? - No , it is direct connection to Database.

Thanks,

Saicharan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.