Views
Comments
Solved
Dropdown menu doesn'T show any values in Browser

Hi all,

I am currently building an Task Manager and have a problem with a dropdown menu. To create a new task, you have to select the client, the task has to be done for. So I created a dropdown which is connected to my 'Kunden' (German for client) database.

The issue is that somehow, when I open the app in my browser (I tried Chrome and Safari), the dropdown menu doesn't show any values.

Does anyone know, what the issue is?

Thanks a lot and regards,
Raphael

Solution

Hi Raphael,

It looks you have incorrect joins into the aggregate. I had interchanged the joins in first place and it is fetching data. Please try this as shown in below screen shot and confirm if you are able to see the data in Kunden on screen. 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

thanks a lot, now it works

Maybe an obvious point, but does the Kunden list contain any records? Can you share the corresponding aggregate (assuming it is an aggregate) or perhaps the project's .oml file?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I created 5 clients as sample data.

See attached

TaskManagerv2.oml

Solution

Hi Raphael,

It looks you have incorrect joins into the aggregate. I had interchanged the joins in first place and it is fetching data. Please try this as shown in below screen shot and confirm if you are able to see the data in Kunden on screen. 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

thanks a lot, now it works