Error publishing in node ptds002 (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Error publishing in node ptds002 (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Hi all,

I am having this problem with just one oml.

This is the error -»  Error publishing in node ptds002 (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#fRb(String hostname, String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName, String pingFile)

CompModule : Broadcast Message «-

I can access the servicecenter, I am administrator, I have full access to this solution, and I get this error everytime I try to publish this eSpace. Tried with others and all went well.

I submited the error.

Pedro Dias
Hi Pedro,

Take a look: 

http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?Topic=Error-publishing-in-service-studio

Please try the verify all the possible reasons discussed above. 
Exemples:

1) It is a Vista Installation?
2) It is a single node with Deployment / Front-End Servers all in same server or it's a Farm?

Regards,
Rafael Pereira

Hi Rafael,

It is w2003 server and the deploy a front are the same.

This is very strange since this is the only oml that gives this error. All the others work just fine.

Best Regards,
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Dias
Hi Pedro,

Try to use the "recover" functionality doing this:
Open your eSpace by command line with the recover option. Something like...

C:\Program Files\Outsystems\Service Studio 5.0> ServiceStudio.exe -recover "c:\YoureSpaceLocation\YourEspaceName.oml" 

In some cases, even when ServiceStudio TruChange doesnt complain about the eSpace, that procedure works and solves some possible inconsitency. 

Regards,
Rafael Pereira
Hi Rafael,

No luck.

Same problem.

Already made a server restart and cleaned the temp files.. and still gives the same error.

Best Regards,
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Dias
Hi Pedro,

Let me venture another option: could it be that, somehow, either your eSpace has different security options than the rest at an eSpace level, or that in Service Center you have defined that eSpace to be deployed in a different server zone?

From the "unauthorized" error, it would seem related to Windows user permissions...

If this doesn't get you sorted, I suggest getting in touch with our support department, they might be better equipped to troubleshoot such scenario.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

I have tried to publish the eSpace on the server it self and the same error appeared. 

I am administrator on the outsystems platform and have access to everything except publish this eSpace.

Any thought on how to fix this?

Thanks very much

Best Regards,
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Dias
Hi Pedro,

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was talking about Windows user permissions, not Service Center permissions. What I'm venturing is that, by some reason I can't understand, either the IIS user or the ASP.Net user doesn't have the proper permissions regarding the virtual directory you're publishing your eSpace to.

Still, as I mentioned, the best way to move forward is to get in touch with our support department, since trying to mess with permissions and Agile Platform configuration is something that should be done with care.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

ok, I will forward this issue to the support team.

Thanks any way :)

Best regards,
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Dias