Views
Comments
Browser Back Button does not work in a page with several tabs on it.
Application Type
Traditional Web

I need to know how to manage the Browser Back Button for a page that includes many tabs. Imagine you are on the Landing page, and by pressing any menu, you will redirect to a page that includes many tabs. Right now, if you move to any tab on this page by pressing the Browser Back Button, you will redirect to the Landing page, which I do not want. I need to be on the second page but in the right tab. Browser Back Button does not work for tabs. Please, if anyone can help me, let me know the solution for this issue. 

Really appreciate your help.

Hi Amir,

I don't see this possibility of using the browser button to go back to the tabs. What I believe you can do is create a screen for each tab. It will appear to the user that it is on the same screen, but to the browser the navigation record will remain.

Best Regards

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for your response. I will try to do the best option that I will find. 

Thanks again.

Champion

Hi,

I believe that this post (not in outsystems forums) can help you to understand and develop a solution to your problem:

https://forum.webflow.com/t/tabs-and-browser-back-button/80580/4

Hope this can help!

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your response. I will look into this link and try to find the best solution for my problem.

Thanks again.