Views
Comments
Solved
i can't find 'resources folder'

I'm learning 'Web Application Creation Lessons' section.

I can't find 'resources folder' and 'OSMDb-icon.png file'.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

I guess here you are referring the Traditional Web Development Training course module. You can find the respective Exercise Material in this location -> https://www.outsystems.com/training/lesson/1794/creating-a-web-application-exercise?LearningPathId=2

Please refer to the attached same exercise .zip file

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

2.3Exercisematerials.zip

Hi Benjith,

Thanks to your support, I could solve it. Probably because I changed the page language to Japanese, I could only download pdf. 

Thanks,

Mizuho

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mizuho ,

I tried what you said and indeed, in Japanese you only get the PDF, that is not correct.

I will report it to OutSystems, to see if they can fix that.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for trying. 

There may be other people who are having trouble with this problem, so I hope it will be improved. 

At least it would be nice to have a note about it. 

Thanks,

Mizuho

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

Can you share the link of the particular training where you have this issue, that allows one to more easily try and help you.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

I guess here you are referring the Traditional Web Development Training course module. You can find the respective Exercise Material in this location -> https://www.outsystems.com/training/lesson/1794/creating-a-web-application-exercise?LearningPathId=2

Please refer to the attached same exercise .zip file

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

2.3Exercisematerials.zip

Hi Benjith,

Thanks to your support, I could solve it. Probably because I changed the page language to Japanese, I could only download pdf. 

Thanks,

Mizuho

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Mizuho ,

I tried what you said and indeed, in Japanese you only get the PDF, that is not correct.

I will report it to OutSystems, to see if they can fix that.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for trying. 

There may be other people who are having trouble with this problem, so I hope it will be improved. 

At least it would be nice to have a note about it. 

Thanks,

Mizuho

mvp_badge
MVP

As Benjith States most training excersices have have a link to a zip file with training resources.

Hi mii0217,

The resources folder can be found in the Data tab of Service Studio:

The OSMDb-icon.png file can be found in the exercise zip file (as described by Benjith Sam). 

Right click on the Resources folder and select 'Import Resource' to add the icon file to your application.