[CKEditor] CKeditor text align button
Forge component by Matthias Preuter
Published on 25 Aug 2020
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.5 (Build 37061)

Hello developers, 

i use CKEditor 4, and the text align icons are missing. I also add in config and it does not work.

How can i fix it?

With regards.

Solution

Hello Daniel, thank you for your suggestion and i made some research. Luckily i manage to find out the solution. The problem is, i need to declare "Justify" as extra plugins and alignment icons are show now.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

Did you try the demo app? In the demo app the same configuration does work correct for me.

Solution

Hello Daniel, thank you for your suggestion and i made some research. Luckily i manage to find out the solution. The problem is, i need to declare "Justify" as extra plugins and alignment icons are show now.

Hi,

What version of creditor forge component are you using? can you make sure you have the latest forge component https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/97/ckeditor if not then can you update it? Did you check the sample in the component? I see that sample has align buttons.

Can you provide a sample module for me to debug?

Regards.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

Did you try the demo app? In the demo app the same configuration does work correct for me.

Solution