Views
Comments
Solved
Service Studio not Responding When Typing CSS Classes
Question

Hello,

I have this kind of problem everytime i try to type CSS class into container or any other widget with no Style Classes yet. The service studio will hang for a while whenever i type any word or deleting some of the classes name. Does my rig spec have any impact on this or anyone else also experiencing this?

Solution

If you don't have any expressions in the style classes part, you can avoid this lag by going to the styles tab of the container and in there start typing the style class. It also has autocomplete and works much better. It may not always suggest the style class even if you know it exist but other than that it's a good option to use.

thanks for the alternative solution

Hi Wenchester,

You're not the only one experience this slowness.

There is actually an idea to have the option to turn-off the autocomplete feature on CSS style.

If you like the idea, feel free to upvote it so it can get more attention from the product team.

Regards,
João

thanks for letting me know about this idea, upvote it!

Solution

If you don't have any expressions in the style classes part, you can avoid this lag by going to the styles tab of the container and in there start typing the style class. It also has autocomplete and works much better. It may not always suggest the style class even if you know it exist but other than that it's a good option to use.

thanks for the alternative solution