Views
Comments
Table widget missing in reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.4 (Build 36716)

Hello All,

as you know the Table widget missing in reactive. Is there any way to have it ? Or to advise/suggest how to do it? 

Note that i want to avoid html and also i use local variable, not a entity list.

Hi George,

Good evening!

Kindly refer to the below link:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Creating_and_editing_tables#Create_a_table_in_Reactive_Web_App

You need to create a Data action, then have an output variable of a List type.

Hope this helps,

Thank you and regards,

Chris

Your approach is to use table for dynamic data from an entity-list.

Based on my request 

"Note that i want to avoid html and also i use local variable, not a entity list. "

i want to use local variables. 

Champion

Hi George,

You have following widget in reactive for tables and in the Source property of the table you can use your local list.

Hope it helps, Thanks :)

Hello Shweta,

thank for you reply. Your approach is to use table for dynamic data from an entity-list.

Based on my request 

"Note that i want to avoid html and also i use local variable, not a entity list. "

i want to use local variables.

HI

In reactive web there is also a Table widget!

You can also refer to the post below.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53854/table-widget-missing-on-reactive-web-development/

Regards

Reading the provided thread, the suggestions is to use another widgets such as html or columns. So, please be careful what you provide:) Thanks.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi George,

If all replies do not answer your question, then ask yourself how clearly you stated your question. Maybe additional details will help others to understand your question better.

For example you say you do not want to use html? Non of the replies suggest to code custom html directly.

Another example is you ask table widget is missing, all replies tell you there is a table widget, but you dismiss those answers.

You don't want to use an aggregate but a local variable? That is perfectly fine, as long as a variable is of type list it van be assigned to the source property of the table widget.

Regards,

Daniel