Views
Comments
Solved
How can I know what public IP address of front-end serve of my personal cloud
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.6 (Build 37198)

I want to configure a Database Conection in service center in my personal cloud but here in my companny we have a firewall. I need to create a rule in the firewall for acept this external conetion.

I find this instructions:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Maintenance_and_Operations/Whitelist_your_OutSystems_cloud_environments_on_your_firewall

But in my service center i had found this:

Could anyone give me any guidance on this?

I was tring to set up  Database Conection using ip + port on input server then I was getting error message when I tried to set up the Database conection in the Service Center using just the ip address of the server without the port, the connection test returned successfully.

Thank you all for the tips.

Hi Ricardo,

Good day!

It seems you need to ask Outsystems support about that.

Your correct, normally you can view it in the Service Center. But you have to verify with them if the IP doesn't change from time to time.

Hope this helps,

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ricardo,

For a Personal Environment that is different than for an enterprise infrastructure.

A customer with an Enterprise OutSystems cloud infrastructure has a dedicated infrastructure, however the free (Personal Edition) uses a shared infrastructure (see: https://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-editions/)

So your infrastructure is just one tenant of many in a shared infrastructure.

But let this not stop you from contacting OutSystems and answer your question.

Regards,

Daniel

Champion

Hi Ricardo,

100% agree connecting to OutSystems for this. If you look at the documentation here it mentions outsystemsenterprise.com which suggests that the documentation is intended for enterprise environments, so OutSystems is best placed to answer this.

I was tring to set up  Database Conection using ip + port on input server then I was getting error message when I tried to set up the Database conection in the Service Center using just the ip address of the server without the port, the connection test returned successfully.

Thank you all for the tips.