Filtering like Excel

Filtering like Excel

Is there a widget or something that can do similar work like the AutoFilter in Excel 2007?
Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what the AutoFilter in Excel 2007 does, but the answer is that probably nobody did such a widget yet.

We do have table paging and sorting widgets, which you can learn about in our online training, and adding a search field, and using AJAX, you could probably get a close enough effect in your web page - unless I'm not seeing exactly what the AutoFilter is...

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

Just a quick demo of Autofilter function. If you know any widget can do the similar thing?

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the detailed example. As far as I am aware, we do not have such a widget yet, but as I mentioned in the previous post, it could be done using the Agile Platform. I'd guess that using drop-down boxes or popups, along with AJAX would work.

However, for starting off, I would recommend our regular table paging and sorting widgets, which I mentioned from our online training, and adding a search field input box, and only afterwards would I begin implementing the AutoFilter mechanism.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares