Views
Comments
Solved
how can save values come form two drop down tag in the same screen
Question
Application Type
Reactive

how can save values come form two drop down tag in the same screen (MoviesMovieDetailsBE)

as at  OML

test.oml

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please see the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

testSachin29.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Andrew,

I can't really open an OML right now, but if you can explain a bit better (maybe a screenshot?) would've been easier?

Each Dropdown Tag defines its list of items to choose from (configured by the ItemList property, that can have the same value for both instances), but will keep track of their selected items independently (SelectedItemsList allows you to set pre-selected values when you initially render the pattern). Every time you select a new tag from a Dropdown Tags, it will trigger an event that includes the current list of selected items, so you can handle it and inspect the parameter and eventually store it somewhere. Each Dropdown Tags pattern can have a different handler for the event so you can have different behavior for each Dropdown Tags instance.

Edit: You have an example of how to use this pattern here, although it doesn't save the selected values, it uses the information to display the number of selected values.

Hope this helps!

Solution

Hi Andrew,

Please see the updated OML. Kindly review this and let me know, if you need any other help.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

testSachin29.oml