Views
Comments
Solved
Fix 7 Columns in mobile and tablet
Application Type
Mobile

Hi Community,

I am looking to have a fix 7 input columns in a row in whatever phone/tablet I used.

Currently,  there are more columns appearing when I switch to other phone display.

Please advice.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Alvin

I have come across similar use-case in one of the forum posts. Please refer this -> Forum Post: can-we-have-7-columns-in-mobile-layout

Is this is what you are trying to implement?

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi alvin, it seems that your container that contains 7 container give more space when you change your device to more wider screen. since i dont have access to your application and i also still new in outsystem. i just could give you solution that maybe that 7 container have static width size. you can change to dynamic width size eg. FILL trough style editor for each one of that 7 container.

Capture1.PNG

Hi Marc,

I tried filling thru all, but it will overflow when I switch to a smaller phone. I am exploring the use of adaptive/columns now but the max is only 6 columns..

well, actually you can edit the 6column widget by cloning supported module. just right click the widget in widget tree then choose open in module. but i think this option is last choice since opening supported module gonna take quite much time for my potatoes laptop. have you also tried change the parent container to fill ?

The adaptive columns cannot be edited/clone in the widget tree.

Yup, the parent container is filled too.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Alvin

I have come across similar use-case in one of the forum posts. Please refer this -> Forum Post: can-we-have-7-columns-in-mobile-layout

Is this is what you are trying to implement?

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam