18
Views
5
Comments
Solved
String was not recognized as valid DateTime error.
Application Type
Reactive, Service
Platform Version
11.11.0.26755

Hi Guys,

I'm getting this below error while publishing my core service module. Despite, There is no attribute related to Date Time.

Service Center Log : 

What can be possible cause?


Regards,

Sanjay

Solution

Tried this also, but it didn't work.

Finally I have figured out the issue. I was using reference of another service module which contains a static entity with a Date type attribute. Though producer module was successfully published and not causing any issue, it was causing issue in all consumer modules. For time being I have deleted that entity and now able to publish consumer modules. I still have to find out what was wrong with date.

Thanks for your help!

mvp_badge
MVP
Rank: #2

Hi Sanjay,

I'd say you have a corrupted module. I'd advise you to first run Service Studio from the command line with the -recover option and see if it can fix the module, and if not contact Support.

Service Studio can be found in C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Development Environment 11\Service Studio, the executable is called ServiceStudio.exe. Type "servicestudio -recover yourmodule.OML" to fix any errors.

Hi Kilian,

I tried as you suggested but it didn't work. Getting 'Could not find file' error, though I changed the directory on same path. I also can't see any OML file in above location. I thought to save my module in that same directory but it require admin privileges which I don't have. Any other suggestion?

Thanks,

Sanjay

mvp_badge
MVP
Rank: #2

Hi Sanjay,

You need to save the file in a different location, e.g. c:\windows\temp, then either start Service Studio from there (specifying the full path to the executable) or put the full path as parameter.

Solution

Tried this also, but it didn't work.

Finally I have figured out the issue. I was using reference of another service module which contains a static entity with a Date type attribute. Though producer module was successfully published and not causing any issue, it was causing issue in all consumer modules. For time being I have deleted that entity and now able to publish consumer modules. I still have to find out what was wrong with date.

Thanks for your help!

mvp_badge
MVP
Rank: #2

Glad you found the problem, and thanks for reporting back! I would suggest you also send a message to Support detailing this problem, as it seems a Platform bug.