Views
Comments
Cordova Plugin error while generating mobile app
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.10.4 (Build 36716)

Hey all ,

when i try to generate a build for my mobile app using the latest MABS version 7 i get the following errorrs

IOS:Error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: App/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/AppName\. 

Android:Error: An unexpected error has occurred while installing the Cordova plugins. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact OutSystems Support.  

The same build with the MABS version is completed .

Do i need to update my cordova plugin ,where can i check the cordova plugin version used by my app and how can i update it.

Champion

Hi Kanishka,

Could you share the build log here (from Service center, see screenshot below)

Also the the cordova plugin that you use, using what cordova cli/engine from https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Release_Notes/Mobile_Apps_Build_Service_Versions

Hi Kanishka,
Better you upgrade all the forge components [ especially plugins ] you are using with a mobile application.
MABS 7.0 require respective cordova version complied projects i.e the plugins used.
An easier approach would be updating all those plugins which are used & then you go for a build.

Else you can share the build log, through which it would be easy to trace the plugin not compatible with MABS 7.

Hope it helps,
Assif