Views
Comments
First-ever Platform Ops Public Boot Camp on February 22

Hi there,

We're really excited to share that the first-ever Platform Ops Public Boot Camp will be taking place on February 22-26 in Central European Time

Registration is now open! To find out more details, including pricing, click here to join us and become a Professional Platform Ops engineer.

About the Platform Ops Boot Camp

It’s a 5-day instructor-led course that teaches participants how to operate, maintain and monitor an OutSystems Infrastructure, with a focus on real-life planning and execution of best practices to guarantee a healthy and scalable OutSystems Infrastructure.

Who should attend

This course is targeted to Operations Engineers / Systems Administrators who want to support OutSystems in their on-premises or Cloud systems.

The Certification

This Boot Camp includes the Professional Platform Ops Engineer Certification exam for all attendees.

Upon completion of this course, a certified Professional Platform Ops Engineer can fully install and configure any OutSystems environment in an Infrastructure, according to scalability and redundancy requirements, as well as understand in detail the OutSystems platform architecture and how to troubleshoot it when needed. 

Check out more details on the Platform Ops Boot Camp here.

Thank you,

It says "To find out more details, including pricing, click here to join us ". Do you need to pre-register to know the pricing details? Or am I so blind I'm not spotting that info?

Staff

Hi Tim, you're not blind :)
Please pre-register to get all the info about the boot camp, like schedule and also pricing.

Thank you,

Thanks for sharing this useful information! However, even I am also not able to see the pricing details to make my decision to attend this camp now or later at some point.

Staff

Hi Sachin,

Please pre-register to get all the details bout the Boot Camp, including pricing.

Thank you,

mvp_badge
MVP

The price for a seat in this boot camp is 1.950 EUR + VAT.

The price is shared after you pre-register. Then you need to send invoice details, and then only you are getting confirmed to be able to attend.

Staff

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this.

The pricing is shared upon registration, in the currency of the person's invoicing Country.

Thank you,