Unable to save eSpace or Publish

Unable to save eSpace or Publish

For the last few hours I have not been able to save or publish. Every time I do it brings up the Submit Feedback window and then says "Your eSpace has not been affected by this error. It's safe to continue". If I was trying to publish, it starts to, but freezes at about 5%.

I'm new to this, plus I'm not an IT person or developer, so feel free to explain to me like I'm an idiot. ;) I've been feeling pretty good about how far I've gotten, but now I am stuck. I'm afraid to even restart Service Studio or reboot my computer because then I would lose all my progress since my last save.

Thanks in advance for helping!!!
Hello Britni

Welcome the Agile Network Forums.

If you get the submit feedback dialog, can you use it to submit the feedback to OutSystems, placing your email on the email box, and a text on the description box like "Related to Forums problem about Unable to Save eSpace or Publish"?

If you have internet connection, this will send the OML and the error stack details to OutSystems, and we can track what's going on with the Service Studio, and perhaps help you.

Have you also tried saving the espace on a different location using the File -> Save As ... menu item?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Miguel João
If you are using the 5.1.1.x Technical Preview and using the trial server in the cloud, there's a problem we detected and for which we will be releasing a fix in the following days. In the meantime, to work around it, please delete the folder C:\ProgramData\OutSystems\ServiceStudio 5.1.1\PlatformServerTrialApplications and then try to publish again.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
I did send feedback multiple times so hopefully that can help you guys. I had already tried using Save As instead, but it didn't work. I ended up just closing it and starting over from the last save point, but thanks for the help anyway!
Hello Britni

We couldn't find any submit feedback with an email address or name that matches yours.

Can you do it again and make sure you set the email text field as your email address, and input your name on the description of the submit feedback?

Thanks

Cheers

Miguel João