Views
Comments
Solved
How do I figure out this sort of Internal error?

I got an error message that the above image says after I published and opened the app in browser.

I checked the log in Service Center but I couldn't figure out the error detail as below.

Does this kind of issue ring a bell?

I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice and solutions.

Sometimes this is what happens when I try to open my app in browser after publishing.

Best,

Champion
Solution

Hi,

From your code, it seems you call 

GetProjects(TaskTable.List.Current.Tasks.ProjectId).Projects.Name

And from preparation, you selecting data from task, but on task, the projectid is 0

That's why it error

Champion

Btw, ID = 0 is equal to none, because ID must greater than 0 in Outsystems

It seems I worked it out...

I added Projects Entity to Aggregate on Preparation of Task screen and changed the Expression of Project Name column like below.

TaskTable.List.Current.Projects.Name

It worked.

Thanks.

Solution

Hello there Tsubasa,

Hope you're doing well.

It seems that you're trying to access a record from Projects entity and you're passing a null Id (key 0).

So it seems that you're calling an action/function called GetProjects associated to Projects entity, that receives an Id (Identifier), but you're passing it as 0.

You should try to do some debugging to understand why it is happening on your code (most likely, you are not populating this Id variable correctly). Or try to check the usages of that action/function to understand where the problem can be:

It seems to be an Expression inside ScrnTasks screen from MainFlow.

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Tsubasa,

Please try the steps as suggested by @Rui Barradas, else if possible share the OML to look into the issue.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Thank you for your advice!

I'd like to go with that solution.  I'll give it a try.

As you said, I attached my .oap file.

¦What I want to do 

I want it to display the project name on the '??????' column after I add a new task on TaskDetail screen.

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my oap file and give me some feedback.

I look forward to it.

ToDo.oap

I tweaked Expression of "Project" and the error didn't occur but it didn't work.

Then I open in browser but it's somehow displayed with a number.

I want it to display with a project name I selected on New screen.

Do you have any ideas?

ToDo.oml

Champion
Solution

Hi,

From your code, it seems you call 

GetProjects(TaskTable.List.Current.Tasks.ProjectId).Projects.Name

And from preparation, you selecting data from task, but on task, the projectid is 0

That's why it error

Champion

Btw, ID = 0 is equal to none, because ID must greater than 0 in Outsystems

It seems I worked it out...

I added Projects Entity to Aggregate on Preparation of Task screen and changed the Expression of Project Name column like below.

TaskTable.List.Current.Projects.Name

It worked.

Thanks.