Views
Comments
Solved
Database limit is almost full, how  can I extend more space?
Application Type
Traditional Web

DB limit was full, I read other  suggestions and finally I found one way to delete data  by  using DB CleanerOnSteroids app.I don't  understand one point when I choose the most data espace module for example when AA module is taken full of data spaces and want to extend this module space, and choose this module and go to Filter ( -1 ) in which  week or month. What does it mean? I 'm worrying when I choose (-1) in Filter tab and month , current data gonna delete? Please Can I receive explanation  in espace about Filters Tab.

Thanks 

Haysaka

Solution

To clear up personal DB space, we can do this only through the forge components.  You can also clear unwanted apps from your environment. 

I think there is no pricing for SQL Server, You can use it and integrate your own DB with OutSystems. 

The -ve value will not work on it, It will consider as future dates.

If you enter 1 Month, It will delete the past 1 month data. But If you enter -1, It will delete future 1 month data, which logically won't work.

Hi Amol, thanks for your explanation.Is there any suggestion to extend more free space?I know integrating with external DB way but I'm not still download like SQL Server DB. If I download SQL Server, can I integrate with Outsystems according by instruction easily? Is there any pricing edition SQL Server about usage of DB limit?

Solution

To clear up personal DB space, we can do this only through the forge components.  You can also clear unwanted apps from your environment. 

I think there is no pricing for SQL Server, You can use it and integrate your own DB with OutSystems. 

Ok I will try it. Thanks for your patient.

Kind Regards,

Hayaska

Most welcome Hayaska,

1 more thing, even if you connect your external DB for your applications, You cannot store default metadata in your external DB, which will get stored in OutSystems DB and will make some storage limitations.

It's really helped me.Thanks for noticed me due to my lack of knowledges.