Views
Comments
Solved
Find out Table Records width based on data load
Application Type
Traditional Web

In reactive web  how to find out Table Records width based on data load. I need to adjust Filters_Wrapper  width and RichWidgets\List_Navigation width also..

Solution

Hi Ramesh,

Root Cause Analysis:

• The style for the initial configuration of the table (Style class: TableRecords & Width: Fill).

• Two ways can fix the issue
  1. Manually adjust the size of every cell (Width, Padding pixel size) in your table.
  2. Override the style class (CSS: padding pixel size  ) in Page level
    The above two solutions will fix the issue of the "Table Records width based on data load" .

Hello Ramesh,

Inspect Element via browser can help you analyze the css further.

Regards.

Jose

If i understand you correct you want to adjust the widt of a <div> according to the width of a cell in your table or something like that. 

Ofcourse you can put a hard set width for both. this will fix your problem.

If you need to have dynamic width, based on the content of 1 of the blocks my only solution would be to use javascript. I am not an expert with this, perhaps someone can add the code example?

Solution

Hi Ramesh,

Root Cause Analysis:

• The style for the initial configuration of the table (Style class: TableRecords & Width: Fill).

• Two ways can fix the issue
  1. Manually adjust the size of every cell (Width, Padding pixel size) in your table.
  2. Override the style class (CSS: padding pixel size  ) in Page level
    The above two solutions will fix the issue of the "Table Records width based on data load" .