Assign the value to Radio button

Assign the value to Radio button

  
Hi again
i have field "Gender" with value of "F" or "M" in table.And i have 2 Radio button namely Male and Female.During Edit  from Grid we show if the value is "M" then Male Radio button to be selected.This done like we Assign the Radio button property like Variable="Entity Field " and Value="M".So During Edit the gird the Radio button was selected Correctly based on the selected record.But during save or update the Value not stored on the Database.If i add new entry the Value of the field "Gender" stores Empty.
Could you attach the .oml here so we better understand the scenario?

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
In the attached .oml file the Value of "Gender" Field was inserted or updated by creating the seperate action for each [RadioM,RadioFM] radio button. Is anything other soultion for this process?

And also please send some example to add the Listbox control and add the data for the list conrol from the another table but selected multiple value from control should store on UserDetails[PrefLocation] table
The problem was that you were binding to the query list directly instead of to the variable of the edit record, like all the other inputs do. In the Save action you only commit the edit record variable, so the changes to the query list would be discarded. To fix it you only need to change GetUserDetailById.List.Current.UserDetails.Gender with UserDetailEdit.Record.UserDetails.Gender in the Variable property of the radio buttons. This was you don't need the extra variables and OnChange screen actions. You also should translate M to Male or Female on every row, by putting an If in the expression in the screen, and not by doing it in the preparation. Check the attached file.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra
Additionally, I recommend that you use a Static Entity for the Male/Female, instead of "M" and "F" strings. This way you don't need to have the Gender expression in the list. Check the attached version for an example.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Guerra

PS: As I didn't had the extension were the entities are defined, I created local ones on your eSpace